A North London is School is currently searching for a Science Teacher to join their team starting in September!North LondonScience teacherSeptember startFull timeAbout the School...
A 'Good' Secondary school in South East London is seeking an English Teacher who is creative and passionate to join their team this September!
- Secondary school
- English Teacher
- South East London
- September start
The English Department is a mixture of highly experienced and newly qualified teachers, both bringing essential skills to the excellent faculty. The English Department work very closely together especially when planning lessons and creating or finding resources to help with raising attainment across all grades. This is an excellent position for a newly qualified teacher as the school is very supportive and keen to see teachers excel.
You will be an experienced or newly qualified English teacher who has the ability to plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons to grades 7 to 12. You will have excellent class management skills and promote a fun learning environment.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced English Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out https://www.careerteachers.co.uk/overseas/australia-and-new-zealand for more information about what Career Teachers offer.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.