Are you a driven and motivated Maths teacher? A school in South West London is looking for a Maths teacher to join the team starting in September!
- South West London
- Maths Teacher - Secondary
- September start
- Full time position
This school in South West London is looking for an experienced or newly qualified maths teacher to join their team starting in September. You will have the ability to create interesting lessons that keeps the classroom engaged. A key focus on this role is to find a teacher who has the skills to deliver fun yet productive lessons and ignite students passion for learning.
What can London, UK offer me?
London is a city brimming with life - there is always something interesting and different to do, and by living on the doorstep of Europe you can experience everything it has to offer whilst also developing in your teaching career.
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent weekly rates of pay!
If this sounds like something that would suit you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone Isabel on 1800 013 938.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.