Are you an English teacher wanting to relocate to London?? We have a school in East London who is looking for you to start in September!
- East London
- Secondary English Teacher
- September start
- Full time position
Are you a newly qualified of experienced English teacher wanting to relocate to London this September? Do you have the ability to teach year groups from year 7 through to year 12? If so, this school in East London is looking for you! This role would suit a driven and creative English teacher who is able to motivate students to achieve their best and spark their passion for learning.
The school prides itself on professional development and staff retention and you won't be let down by the amount of support provided by all members of staff.
Teach in London - Travel to Europe!
London is a buzzing city - there is always something to do, not to mention living on the doorstep of Europe to make your way around to all your favourite countries!
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- ALWAYS something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you think moving to London is something that interests you and you have the skills that match the above criteria then get in touch with Isabel at firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 013 938 for more information!
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.