Are you wanting to move to London, travel around Europe and casual relief teach in between? Then a number of primary and secondary schools are looking for you!
- Schools around London City
- Primary and Secondary Positions Available!
- September start
- Casual Relief Teaching
We are currently recruiting teachers from Australia and New Zealand who are looking to relocate to London and work casually in relief teaching positions from the start of the September term!
The ideal relief teacher will be a newly qualified or experienced teacher who is confident, approachable and has the ability to engage students in every aspect of their learning. You will be reliable and able to take instruction from the head teacher.
Career Teachers works with over 900 schools around London so there is no shortage of work! If you have been thinking about making the move then now is the time to do it!
Teach in London - Travel to Europe!
London is a buzzing city - there is always something to do, not to mention living on the doorstep of Europe to make your way around to all your favourite countries!
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- ALWAYS something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you think moving to London is something that interests you and you have the skills that match the above criteria then get in touch with Isabel at email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938 for more information!
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency worker regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.