A "Good" School in Croydon, South London is seeking an experienced Year 1 Teacher for a position starting as soon as possible.Year 1 Teacher Croydon...
A beautiful primary school in East London is currently looking for a teacher to take up a maternity cover role in their Year 3 class in January 2018.
- One Year Contract
- Primary School - Year 3 post
- Maternity Cover
- January 2018 Start
This is a wonderful, hard working, successful primary school that offers their students every chance to succeed. They believe that for a primary school to be successful, they have to engage with each one of their stakeholders, which is why the head has an open door and democratic approach to tackling the best way to educate primary school children. This is a primary school that offers a wide range of experiences and opportunities to its children to ensure they have a firsthand understanding of the world around them.
- Wonderful location
- Dedicated staff
- Friendly and democratic environment
- Child centred learning
- Strong community links
- Opportunity for permanent position in April 2018
The successful candidate will be teaching a beautiful Year 3 class while a member of staff is on maternity leave. It is highly likely that a permanent position will be offered to the candidate.
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What can London, UK offer me?
London is a city brimming with life - there is always something interesting and different to do, and by living on the doorstep of Europe you can experience everything it has to offer whilst also developing in your teaching career.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Primary Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938 for more information.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.