Career Teachers is looking for a resolute and caring Nursery Teacher with high ambitions to join this large school in Dagenham in ASAP. Early Years...
Career Teachers is looking for a resolute and caring Nursery Teacher with high ambitions to join this large school in East London starting January 2018.
Early Years Teacher - East London - January 2018 Start
- Early Years/ Nursery Teacher
- January 2018 Start
- Excellent Career Progression
- Competitive Salary
- Contracted until July 2018, Full-Time Nursery Teacher
This role is suited to a confident Early Years Teacher who is passionate about school improvement and student progress, and who has strong behaviour management experience. As you will be working alongside some pupils with challenging behaviours, this position requires fantastic communication skills and the ability to motivate and drive young people.
- Newly qualified or experienced nursery teachers welcome to apply
- Great communication and organisational skills
- The ability to demonstrate leadership
- A charismatic and hardworking attitude
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What can London, UK offer me?
London is a city brimming with life - there is always something interesting and different to do, and by living on the doorstep of Europe you can experience everything it has to offer whilst also developing in your teaching career.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Early Years Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to email@example.com or free phone 0800 453 152 for more information.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.