A "Good" School in Croydon, South London is seeking an experienced Year 1 Teacher for a position starting as soon as possible.Year 1 Teacher Croydon...
A you a newly qualified or experienced Primary Teacher hoping to start or develop your career in the marvellous city of London?
Career Teachers is currently recruiting for a successful Primary School in the London borough of Lambeth who are looking to appoint a Year 6 Teacher for the coming January term. The school has an excellent track record of success and an extremely supportive staff network.
- Year 6 Primary Teacher
- Lambeth, South West London
- Full time position
- Successful school
The school is ideally looking for a strong classroom practitioner who is dedicated, has excellent communications skills with both students, parents and other staff members and has the willingness to fully involve themselves into the ethos of the school.
The ideal teacher for this role will:
- Hold high expectations in regard to attainment and progression
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
- Have great organisational and time management skills in order to deliver the best teaching possible
What the school offers:
- The school has great facilities and is close to transport links with parking on-site
- They are keen to create a highly supportive environment for teachers.
- Excellent CPD opportunities in the school
- Exceptionally well-behaved children throughout the school
- Excellent support mechanisms in place for teachers
- Outstanding leadership and committed staff
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What can London, UK offer me?
London is a city brimming with life - there is always something interesting and different to do, and by living on the doorstep of Europe you can experience everything it has to offer whilst also developing in your teaching career.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you feel you are up to the challenge then please send your resume in word format to Isabel - firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 013 938 to speak with her directly.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.