Career Teachers is currently recruiting a PE teacher to join a school in South East London from the start of the January 2018 term.PE Teacher...
Career Teachers is currently recruiting a PE teacher to join a school in South East London from the start of the January 2018 term.
PE Teacher - Secondary ** PE Teacher ** Lewisham ** Secondary ** Full time position
- PE Teacher - Secondary
- January 2018 start
- Lewisham, South East London
- Excellent school
The role available will suit an experienced teacher who has taught PE from years 7 through to 12. The ideal candidate will have a passion for PE and will demonstrate this through work experiences and qualifications. You will be looking to commit to a long term contract and will not only be dedicated to their classes but the development and progress of the entire school.
The school is also looking for an individual who would be willing to help out with in schools clubs such as Netball, Hockey and Running. You will need to be able to independently plan, prepare and deliver active and informative lessons that progress all ability levels. You will need a good level of behaviour and classroom management as you will be teaching a variety of ages and abilities. You will also need to be able to adapt all lessons to the classes understanding of the lesson and be patient if things need further demonstrating.
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What can London, UK offer me?
London is a city brimming with life - there is always something interesting and different to do, and by living on the doorstep of Europe you can experience everything it has to offer whilst also developing in your teaching career.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you feel you are up to the challenge then please send your resume in word format to Isabel - firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 013 938 to speak with her directly.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.