Career Teachers is currently recruiting a PE teacher to join a school in South East London from the start of the January 2018 term.PE Teacher...
Calling all newly qualified or experienced English Teachers to London!
Career Teachers is currently on the search for an English Teacher to join a school in West London for the start of the January 2018 term.
- English Teacher - Secondary
- January 2018 start
- West London location
- Newly Qualified or Experienced Teachers welcome
About the role
For this position you will need to be a qualified English Teacher with good behaviour and classroom management skills. You will also be able to plan, prepare and deliver stimulating and focused lessons that keep pupils engaged in classwork and academically advancing.
You will be teaching all grades from year 7 through to 12 so you will need to have a good understanding of the curriculum and experience preparing pupils for exams. This school has a very broad and varied curriculum as the senior leadership team feel pupils learn best when work is catered to the individual.
About the school
The school is located in a beautiful area, close to public transport links and surrounded by beautiful fauna. The school have high expectations of academic success and personal behaviour and believe that these are best achieved in a caring environment where pupils are able to be creative with their learning.
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What can London, UK offer me?
London is a city brimming with life - there is always something interesting and different to do, and by living on the doorstep of Europe you can experience everything it has to offer whilst also developing in your teaching career.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you feel you are up to the challenge then please send your resume in word format to Isabel - email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938 to speak with her directly.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.