Career Teachers is currently looking for a Year 1 Primary Teacher with high ambitions to join a school in East London starting from the January 2018 term.
- Year 1 Primary Teacher
- January 2018 Start
- Excellent Career Progression
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent or temporary, Full-Time Year 1 Teacher
About the role
This Year 1 Teacher role would be suited to a confident Primary Teacher who is passionate about school improvement, student progress, and has strong behaviour management experience. As you will be working alongside some pupils with challenging behaviour, this position requires fantastic communication skills and the ability to motivate and drive young people.
You will be a passionate teacher who has the ability to plan prepare and deliver stimulating lesson plans to engage students throughout the day.
About the school
This vibrant and inclusive school located in the leafy East London suburb boasts a large car park, state of the art facilities and an excellent CPD and support programme. This school is located in a close knit community where the parents, staff and governors work closely together to see all children achieve their full potential. The school is open to take on both experienced and newly qualified teachers for this position.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years' worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you feel you are up to the challenge then please send your resume in word format to Isabel -email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938 to speak with her directly.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.