Are you looking for a new teaching position? Career Teachers is currently recruiting a PE teacher to start in successful school in South West London from January 2018.
· South West London
· PE Teacher
· January 2018 start
· Full time position
Who you are...
Career Teachers is looking for an experienced or newly qualified teacher to start in a South West London school from January 2018. You must be a bright PE Teacher who has developed your own innovative and inventive approach. You should have the capability to effectively produce fun and engaging lessons that inspire your pupils to learn. The school's perfect candidate is a teacher who can stay organised at all times, while ensuring them have enough time to explain their lessons and topics in a simple, effective way.
About the school...
You will be joining a school that understands the need for innovation in the classroom and you can expect to use the sports hall. This school has developed an outstanding learning environment and this is matched by its Ofsted report. Your opportunities to become involved with local initiatives and inter-school partnerships will be greatly improved at this happy, community-driven school.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years' worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you feel you are up to the challenge then please send your resume in word format to Isabel -email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938 to speak with her directly.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.