Are you a Maths Teacher searching for a new position? A secondary school in South East London is looking for a talented maths teacher to join their team in January 2018.
- South East London
- Secondary maths teacher
- Competitive salary
- January 2018 start
- Support school environment
- Modern school with exceptional facilities
Who you are..
You are a Maths Teacher who is experienced or newly qualified with the ability to make learning fun and interesting. You will be a Maths Teacher who can inspire all pupils in your class with engaging, informative lessons designed to create higher attainment levels. Career Teachers wants to recruit a Maths Teacher who has the skills to deliver fun yet productive lessons and ignite student's learning passion.
About the role...
In this role you will be teaching all high school grades from 7 through to 12 so it is essential that you are willing and have the ability to teach a variety of age groups, including those who are preparing for high school certificate exams. In this Maths Teacher post you will be expected to use your passion for the subject to enthuse pupils and keep them engaged.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you feel you are up to the challenge then please send your resume in word format to Isabel - email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938 to speak with her directly.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.