A 'Good' two form entry Primary school in South East London is looking to secure a dedicated and passionate Primary Teacher with Year 4 experience.Primary...
Career Teachers is currently looking to appoint an experienced or newly qualified teacher to take over a year 2 classroom at an excellent school in East London, starting in September 2018.
- Year 2 Primary Teacher
- East London
- September 2018 start
- Long term assignment
What the school can offer...
- Motivated, well-behaved children who enjoy learning and achieve well
- A dedicated and highly-skilled team of teachers and support staff who constantly seek to ensure that all of our children thrive
- A leadership team which places our children at the heart of every decision
- A real commitment to professional development
- An ethos in which all of our children are supported to discover their talents
- A diverse community which shares and contributes to our core values
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a track-record of accelerating pupil progress
- An experienced team-player
- Committed to inclusion, with high expectations for all of our children
- Committed to professional development
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.