A "Good" School in Croydon, South London is seeking an experienced Year 1 Teacher for a position starting as soon as possible.Year 1 Teacher Croydon...
A successful school in East London is currently looking for a newly qualified or experienced primary teacher to join their team from start the of the January 2018 term.
- Year 3 classroom
- East London
- January 2018 start
- Excellent rate of pay
- Long term to perm post
This is a successful, expanding two-form entry school in East London. They are seeking to appoint excellent teachers whose creativity and dynamism will inspire their highly-motivated pupils and help their school on the journey from 'good' to 'outstanding'.
What makes the school special?
- motivated, well-behaved children who enjoy learning and achieve well
- a dedicated and highly-skilled team of teachers and support staff who constantly seek to ensure that all of our children thrive
- a leadership team which places our children at the heart of every decision
- a real commitment to professional development
- an ethos in which all of our children are supported to discover their talents
- a diverse community which shares and contributes to our core values
What makes you special?
- an excellent classroom practitioner with a track-record of accelerating pupil progress
- an experienced team-player
- excellent classroom management skills
- committed to inclusion, with high expectations for all of our children
- committed to professional development
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you feel you are up to the challenge please send your resume in word format to Isabel -firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.