Career Teachers is currently recruiting a PE teacher to join a school in South East London from the start of the January 2018 term.PE Teacher...
A good secondary school in Hillingdon, West London are looking to secure a dedicated teacher of Female PE for January 2018. This role will be a long term assignment for two terms in the first instance with the view to go permanent in September 2018.
- Female PE Teacher
- West London
- Temp - perm
- Ofsted Good School
- £130 - £180 per day
- January 2018
About the school
This secondary school is a comprehensive school with around 1303 pupils including a sixth form of 300 + students. The school is a an Arts College, specialising in music and the performing arts and has been listed by the Technology Colleges Trust as one of the top 100 most improved specialist schools in the country.
The success of this school has been achieved by placing the interests and welfare of the pupils first and this is why they have been significantly above national averages for 4 consecutive years.
The school are looking to recruit either an NQT or experienced female PE teach who can teach this subject up to grade 12. You will have the ability to plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons for all age groups and keep students involved in learning.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you feel you are up to the challenge please send your resume in word format to Isabel -firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.