Special Educational Needs Learning Support Assistant Required To apply for this role you have had previous experience working with Special Needs children or Adults, or...
A 'Good' Secondary SEND school in Hillingdon is seeking a fully qualified English, PSHE, Teacher who has taught SEN pupils previously for a position starting in September 2018.
- English and or PSHE Teacher
- Special Needs School
- Hillingdon, West London
- September 2018 start
The ideal candidate will be an experienced or newly qualified teacher who has SEN experience and is used to keeping pupils engaged and progressing in their academics. The pupils you will be teaching have a variety of needs including SLD and Autism. In this role you will be teaching the curriculum to Key Stage 3 and 4 students with low behaviour issues. The schools has a great support system and the senior leaders are always open to new ideas.
This school has a very strong academic reputation that has gone from strength to strength and shows the hard efforts of staff and pupils. The Special school fosters an inclusive ethos in which all pupils are eager to participate in the life of the school and contribute to the wider community. The school also work very closely with the parents and the community to support students outside of the school environment.
The school is looking for a well-rounded practitioner who has a good sense of humour and likes working as part of a team.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you think moving to London is something that interests you and you have the skills that match the above criteria then get in touch with Isabel at firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 013 938 for more information
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.