Career Teachers is currently recruiting a PE teacher to join a school in South East London from the start of the January 2018 term.PE Teacher...
Maths Teacher required for an excellent East London School
** Fantastic K-12 School - great support throughout!
** One of East London's most popular Schools.
** Secondary Maths
** January 2018 start
Available from January; a Maths Teacher for this hugely popular East London School.
Are you able to consider a Maths post within a supportive school from January in Leyton, East London? This small and popular school, are currently looking for an enthusiastic Maths teacher who can teach across the age and ability range, up to grade 10.
You must have a positive character with a sense of humour and a desire to be work within a school who have realistic expectations on achievement, a warm environment, a visible principle and well-functioning Maths team.
Experience is less important than attitude, but teachers of all experience are welcome to apply. The environment is extremely supportive and the overall staff team have been described as warm and friendly.
You must have:
- The ability to challenge your practitioners and learners in creative ways
- Commitment to working collaboratively as part of a team
- Commitment to raising attainment for all
- Commitment to actively promoting inclusion
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
Please apply! Are you currently available to consider a post like this? if so, could you be interested? Please email me back as soon as possible with your most up-to-date teaching CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.