Career Teachers is currently recruiting a PE teacher to join a school in South East London from the start of the January 2018 term.PE Teacher...
German Teacher Required for Excellent Hertfordshire School
** Popular school within desirable Hertfordshire Location.
** Supportive staff team and effective school leadership.
** Spacious working environment
** Immediate interview available.
To be considered for this position, you must have a commitment to teaching students of all abilities, along with energy, enthusiasm and a keen sense of humour.
This is an oversubscribed 7-12 comprehensive school which is smaller than average. You would be working within a strong and vibrant department. The school has a strong commitment to professional development and Future's Thinking' is at the core of their philosophy. They are Investors in People and have a quality induction programme.
Behaviour problems are at a minimum so this is a position in which you can teach your subject and be challenged by the schools ambitious students. Ofsted have been complimentary of the SMT team and the general success the school.
The school has a German Teaching Assistant who will work with you in class to support the learning environment.
The appointed candidate should:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have a good understanding of curriculum developments in their specific subject
- Be confident in the use of standard computer packages and how these can be used to enhance student learning
- Be creative in problem solving together with willingness to take on and try new approaches and ideas
- Have the ability to relate to students in a pleasant and sympathetic manner and to recognise potential child safeguarding issues
- Be willing to participate in extra-curricular activities and whole school activities
You must also be available to work within Hemel Hempstead - which is only 25 minutes from central London by comfortable train!
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If all this sounds like your perfect post, then it probably is, please contact me as soon as you can to discuss: Isabel at Career Teachers - email@example.com
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.