A vibrant two form entry Primary School in South West London is recruiting for an experienced Nursery Teacher to join a team of practitioners on a part time basis in January 2018. The school is based in the diverse inner London neighbourhood of Hammersmith and Fulham.
Interviews taking place in and around the Hervey Bay area on the 24th and 25th October 2017.
About the school
This two form entry school is ideally located in close proximity to all public transport links and is surrounded by a friendly, safe and welcoming neighbourhood. Expectations of children and staff at the school are high which shows why it has an excellent Ofsted grading. The school works to promote and develop a responsible and caring attitude towards each other and the wider community.
Early Year Teacher
This is a part time, Wednesday to Friday role which will start in January 2018. The ideal candidate will be an experienced or newly qualified early years teacher who has the ability to plan, prepare and deliver, creative and stimulating lessons that keep young pupils engaged in learning through play, social interaction and discovery.
About the school
The school is located in a beautiful area, close to public transport links and surrounded by beautiful fauna. The school have high expectations of academic success and personal behaviour and believe that these are best achieved in a caring environment where pupils are able to be creative with their learning.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
This is a long term, part time position starting in January 2018. If you feel you are up to the challenge then please send your resume in word format to Isabel - email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938 to speak with her directly.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.