A North London is School is currently searching for a Science Teacher to join their team starting in September!North LondonScience teacherSeptember startFull timeAbout the School...
- Have you had recent Secondary School teaching experience in England?
- Do you want to return to teach in England?
- Do you have QTS?
- Has your visa expired and you need to be sponsored?
- Are you a physics, computer science, maths or mandarin teacher?
Career Teachers are currently working with our partner schools in and around London for both September 2018 and January 2019 vacancies. Our schools are both 'good and outstanding' and have a proven track record of sponsoring and supporting overseas teachers.
How Career Teachers can help you secure a sponsorship role
- Liaise with our partner 'good and outstanding' partner secondary schools on your behalf
- Support your applications with CV writing and Talking CV tips
- Help with preparing you for interviews
- Match your skills and experience and wishes to the schools
- Assist and guide you through sponsorship process
- Provide honest and consistent communication throughout entire process
We can also help you reset up a UK bank account and assist you in settling back into London life! You will also have access to our free CPD and our ongoing social events.
With many opportunities to continue your career in England, please send your current CV outlining your UK experience to email@example.com
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.