Career Teachers are currently working with a private nursery school based in Kensington and Chelsea who are seeking an exceptional Early Years Teaching Assistant.EY TA...
Career Teachers are currently seeking highly enthusiastic, newly qualified or experienced Primary Teachers to work in schools around central London.
- Primary Teachers
- Casual relief positions
- Central London
- Great rates of pay
Have you always dreamt of working in London? Having Europe at your doorstep to travel to on your days off? Now is your chance! Career Teachers is currently recruiting for a number of schools based in central London to start on a casual basis.
The benefit of working as a relief teacher means that you are able to experience different schools while choosing the days you want to work to free up time to travel whenever you wish!
Whats on offer?
- Primary roles available
- Primary schools based in London
- Lovely schools with strong management support
- You will need to have the right attitude, enthusiasm and passion for teaching and be committed. You need to be able to think outside of the box whilst teaching and to be confident in delivering creative, fun lessons
In return, you will receive:
- Motivated, well-behaved children who enjoy learning and achieve well
- Dedicated and highly-skilled team of teachers and support staff who constantly seek to ensure that all of our children thrive
- Real commitment to professional development
- Ethos in which all children are supported to discover their talents
- Diverse communities which shares and contributes to our core values
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEND schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you feel you are up to the challenge then please send your resume in word format to Isabel -firstname.lastname@example.org or call (0061) 422 406 345 to speak with her directly.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.