A 'Good' Secondary school in South West London is seeking a newly qualified or experienced Science Teacher starting in September 2017.
Science Teacher - South West London - Secondary
- Science Teacher
- South West London
- September 2017 Start
- Full time position
The ideal candidate will be an experienced or newly qualified Science Teacher who is confident teaching lessons and preparing lessons for 13 - 16 years olds. This position is a great opportunity for a newly qualified teacher looking to work in a school that is open to new ideas and change. The school has a good induction programme and can also offer CPD.
Pupils at this school need a motivational and inspirational Science Teacher who will be able to use positive behaviour management to get pupils achieving and enjoying school.
This is a vibrant, diverse and forward thinking school with a relentless focus on high expectations and aspirations for all of its pupils. This Secondary school provides a happy and nurturing environment, where pupils are able to mature into well-rounded, and healthy young people who will continue as lifelong learners.
This is a long term, full time position and the school is located close to local transport links so commuting to and from school is easily done.
What can London, UK offer me?
London is a city brimming with life - there is always something interesting and different to do, and by living on the doorstep of Europe you can experience everything it has to offer whilst also developing in your teaching career.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Secondary Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938. You can also check out https://www.careerteachers.co.uk/overseas/australia-and-new-zealand for more information about what Career Teachers offer.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.