Career Teachers is currently recruiting a newly qualified or experienced Science Teacher for an excellent school in North London starting January 2018.
INTERVIEWS TAKING PLACE ON THE 18TH AND 19TH OCTOBER IN MELBOURNE
- Excellent School
- North London
- Science Teacher - Secondary
- January 2018 start
- Interviews taking place on the 18th and 19th October in Melbourne
About the School
This co-educational school is set amongst a friendly, safe and beautiful neighbourhood. Over the last 60 years the school has established a reputation as friendly, caring and well disciplined with a strong focus on raising standards of achievement. The pupils at this school are well behaved and ambitious learners. The staff provide a supportive environment and the school is equipped with modern facilities to enhance learning.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a clear vision in how to develop students within Science and improve achievement You will be able to plan lessons that challenge the students and present them in such a way that keeps the pupils interacting and engaged. Strong classroom management skills are essential along with a willingness to take on and try new approaches and ideas.
If this role sounds of interest to you please get in touch with Isabel to secure an interview on either the 18th or 19th October in Melbourne
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If this roles is of interest to you then get in touch with Isabel at email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938 (Aus) or 0800 453 152 (NZ).
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.