A number of Primary and Secondary schools in London require casual relief teachers on a day to day basis starting in January 2018.
INTERVIEWS WILL BE TAKING PLACE BETWEEN THE 23RD AND 25TH OF OCTOBER IN MARYBOROUGH
- Secondary Teacher
- January 2018 Start
- Casual Relief
- Excellent support
- Great rates of pay
- Interviews taking place between the 23rd and 25th of October in Maryborough
Who are you?
You are an experienced or newly qualified primary or secondary teacher who has the ability to take instruction from the head teacher while also being able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons. You will have excellent class room management skills and be able to develop a fun and positive learning environment.
Supply work is great for those who want to test the waters in different schools and see where best fits them. Its also fantastic for travellers as you choose the days you want to work so you can free up as much time to tick everything of the bucket list!!
Career Teachers works with over 900 schools in London and the demand is always high so if you are interested get in touch today!
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If this role sounds of interest to you send your resume in word format to Isabel - email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938
Interviews taking place between the 23rd and 25th of October in Maryborough
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.