A supportive school in South East London is currently seeking a Year 6 Teacher to join their school on full time 6-month contract. The role will begin at the start of the January term and follow through until July with the view to extend.
INTERVIEWS TAKING PLACE ON THE 18TH AND 19TH OCTOBER 2017 IN MELBOURNE!
- Primary Teacher - Year 6
- South East London
- Full Time - 6-month Contract
- January 2018 Start
- Interviews taking place on the 18th and 19th of October in Melbourne
About the school
This school in South East London prides itself on having the ability to let all students have the chance to grow into confident students who are ready learn. It is a three-form entry school with up to 22 students in each class, allowing adequate one on one time with all pupils. The school is ideally located, close to public transport links and has an on site car park for staff. Its surrounded by luscious greenery and is equipped with state of the art facilities.
Year 6 Teacher
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Primary Teacher who is able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging and effective lessons that keep pupils focused in classwork and enjoying school. The curriculum is broad and balanced so you can create challenging and stimulating lesson plans that will keep pupils thinking and learning momentum.
If this role sounds of interest to you get in touch with Isabel to submit your interest and arrange an interview in Melbourne on the 18th or 19th October.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If this roles is of interest to you then get in touch with Isabel at email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938 (Aus) or 0800 453 152 (NZ).
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.