An excellent school in Southwark, South East London is currently looking to recruit a Year 4 teacher for the start of the January term 2018.
INTERVIEWS TAKING PLACE BETWEEN THE 30TH OCTOBER AND 2NDNOVEMBER IN SYDNEY
- Excellent School
- Southwark, South East London
- Year 4 teacher - Primary
- January 2018 start
- Interviews taking place between the 30thOctober and 2nd November in Sydney
About the school
This school in South East London is situated in an idyllic neighbourhood close to various transport links. It is a three form entry school with two fields and a playground for sports and activities. The school endeavours for its pupils to have the very best beginning to their school career through its rich and varied curriculum, designed to ensure each child achieves their fullest potential.
Year 4 Teacher
You will be an independent planner who is able to prepare and deliver stimulating lessons that keep all students engaged throughout the day. You will be teaching a class of 27 students, 2 of which need additional support which is provided by an experienced teaching assistant.
This is a full time position starting in January 2018 and continuing until July 2018 with the view to extend. If this role sounds of interest to you please get in touch with Isabel to secure an interview between the 30th of October and 2ndNovember.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If this roles is of interest to you then get in touch with Isabel at email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938 (Aus) or 0800 453 152 (NZ).
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.