This school is South West London is currently looking for a newly qualified or experienced Maths Teacher to join their faculty beginning in January 2018 for a six-month contract with the view to extend.
INTERVIEWS TAKING PLACE ON THE 18TH AND 19TH OCTOBER 2017 IN MELBOURNE!
- Maths Teacher - Secondary
- South West London
- Full Time - 6-month Contract
- January 2018 Start
- Interviews taking place on the 18th and 19th of October in Melbourne
About the School
This school in South West London is highly academic where pupils are challenged and asked to think critically about what they are learning. The school aims to create within each and every student a sense of self respect, tolerance and intellectual curiosity. At this Secondary school there is a strong sense of mutual respect between staff and learners, and this allows for a warm, welcoming and safe environment. It is ideally located, close to public transport links, with on site parking and in a safe and friendly neighbourhood.
This position would suit a newly qualified or experienced maths teacher who encompasses excellent classroom management skills, is able to plan creative lessons and deliver them in such a way so all students are involved and actively thinking. It would suit an ambitious teacher who is passionate about education and whose priority is the success and achievement of every student.
If this role sounds of interest to you get in touch with Isabel to submit your interest and arrange an interview in Melbourne on the 18th or 19th October.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If this roles is of interest to you then get in touch with Isabel at firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 013 938 (Aus) or 0800 453 152 (NZ).
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.