A school in North London is currently recruiting for an English teacher for January 2018. If you are newly qualified or experienced this might be the role for you!
- English Teacher
- North London
- January 2018 start
- £130 - £180 per day
- Interviews will be taking place on Wednesday 18th October 2017
English Teacher Person Specification:
The school is looking for an experienced or newly qualified English Teacher who has the ability to make learning fun and interesting. You will be an English Teacher who can inspire all pupils in your class with engaging, informative lessons designed to create higher attainment levels. Career Teachers wants to recruit an English Teacher who has the skills to deliver fun yet productive lessons and ignite students' learning passion. The school wants to recruit an English Teacher who has an excellent grasp of how to best manage challenging behaviour in the classroom to ensure that all pupils make progress and learning is inclusive of all.
About the English Teacher Role:
In this English Teacher post you will be expected to use your passion for the subject to enthuse pupils to opt excellent grades. As such, you will be expected to have the academic knowledge to teach the subject all the way to stage 6. The successful English teacher will have access to extensive CPD within the position, a comprehensive induction scheme and fantastic support.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
For more information get in touch with Isabel -email@example.com
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.