Are you an Early Childhood Teacher looking for a role in London this September? A school in East London is looking for someone like you!
Early Childhood Teacher - East London - September Start
- Early Childhood Teacher
- East London
- Outstanding School
- September Start
The successful candidate will be a newly qualified or experienced Early Childhood Teacher who is able to plan, prepare and deliver, creative and stimulating lessons that keep young pupils engaged in learning through play, social interaction and discovery.
The Primary school is located in East London and has been graded 'Outstanding'. It is run by a long standing and very supportive senior leadership team that encourage teachers to plan collaboratively and take on training opportunities.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Provide 2 years worth of references
- Be an experienced/ newly qualified Early Childhood Teacher
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If this role sounds perfect for you and you are willing to relocate to London then please get in touch with Isabel at email@example.com or free phone 0800 453 152 - We look forward to hearing from you!
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.