SEN Teaching Assistant Havering, London Primary Are you an experienced and/or qualified Special Needs Teaching Assistant, looking to further your career within a supportive a...
Career Teachers is currently working with a great school in the South West London who are seeking a Year 5 teacher to start in September 2018.
- Year 5 Primary teacher
- South West London
- September 2018 start
- Long term opportunity
About the school
This vibrant and inclusive school located in South West London which boasts state of the art facilities and an excellent CPD and support programme. This school is located in a close knit community where the parents, staff and governors work closely together to see all children achieve their full potential.
The Year 5 Teacher
The ideal Year 5 Teacher will have recent experience teaching in Key Stage 2. Average sized classes of up to 25 children of mixed ability. Classes are supported by a teaching assistant. As this is a two form entry school you will be working collaboratively with the current Year 5 Teacher in all areas of planning, preparation and assessment for learning. Dedicated planning time is allocated for this Year 5 position. There is also room for career development within the school.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you think moving to London is something that interests you and you have the skills that match the above criteria then get in touch with Isabel at firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 013 938 for more information!
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.