A qualified Science Teacher is needed in an excellent Secondary school located in East London starting right after the Easter break. Science Teacher...
Are you interested in teaching Physics in an outstanding secondary school in West London from September 2018?
- Physics Teacher position
- Physics Teacher based in West London
- Well resourced secondary school
- Physics Teacher starting September 2018
To be considered for this Physics Teacher position you must be a committed and able Physics Teacher who can also offer general science to Key Stage 4. We want to recruit a Physics Teacher who has the ability to teach Physics up to Key Stage 5. The successful Physics Teacher will have the ability to differentiate for pupils at various ability levels and to push the most able individuals.
As a Physics Teacher at this school you will be working in a supportive Science department surrounded by colleagues who are keen to share best practices with you. The school are looking for a Physics Teacher who can become a valued member of a team and prioritise an inclusive approach to teaching.
The Head Teacher promotes a fair and inclusive environment and is dedicated to providing a safe and secure environment where every matters, regardless of their backgrounds.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you think moving to London is something that interests you and you have the skills that match the above criteria then get in touch with Isabel at email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938 for more information!
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.