SEN Teaching Assistant Havering, London Primary Are you an experienced and/or qualified Special Needs Teaching Assistant, looking to further your career within a supportive a...
An excellent Primary school in West London is seeking a newly qualified or experienced Kindergarten Teacher for a position starting in September 2018.
Kindergarten Teacher - West London - Primary Education
- Kindergarten Teacher
- West London
- September 2018 start
- Full time position
About the school
This primary school is located in a safe and family friendly neighbourhood in West London. The focus of this school is ensuring each child's learning needs are met and progress is achieved. The pupils at this school are well behaved and enjoy learning. This position is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified teacher who is looking for the chance to build on their skills and be supported by an experienced and welcoming team.
This role would be suited to a newly qualified or experienced Primary Teacher who is engaging, attentive and energetic in the classroom. You will have a good understanding of the Early Year's Framework and be passionate about creating fundamental developments during the foundation phase. This is a full time Monday to Friday role beginning after the summer holidays in September 2018.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you think moving to London is something that interests you and you have the skills that match the above criteria then get in touch with Isabel at email@example.com or free phone 0800 453 152 for more information!
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.