A three form entry school in East London is currently looking for a newly qualified or experienced Year 3 Teacher to join their team.
Year 3 Teacher - East London- Primary
- Year 3 Teacher
- January 2018 Start
- East London
About the school
This is a three form entry school has excellent facilities, including two fields for play or sports and a playground. The leadership team pride themselves on providing a secure, happy and positive environment which can be enjoyed by staff and pupils. They aim to help all pupils to develop not just high levels of academic ability but also strong social and emotional skills.
Year 3 Teacher
You will need to be able to independently plan, prepare and deliver engaging and effective lessons that keep pupils focused on classwork and motivated to develop their academics. You will be teaching a class of 27 pupils, with a variety of learners. You will be taking on a full time, long term position so will need to have good behaviour and classroom management and will be able to follow school policy on marking.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If this roles is of interest to you then get in touch with Isabel at firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 013 938 (Aus) or 0800 453 152 (NZ).
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.