A outstanding secondary school in South East London is looking to secure a hard-working and articulate Science Teacher.
- Secondary Science Teacher
- South East London
- Temp - perm opportunity
- Flexible start date
About the school
This co-educational secondary school is in a state of the art building in South West London. The school only opened in September 2008 and within three months received an Outstanding grade by OFSTED.
The school has grown year on year with each new intake of students and now teaches students from Kindergarten to Year 12.
The school offers a wide variety of activities, from extra sports and specialist clubs to extended support for literacy, mathematics and science.
Science Teacher (open on Specialism)
The school is looking to recruit a Science Teacher with a flexible start date. The school would be happy to consider both experienced and new qualified Science teachers. This secondary school also offer an extensive training programme for newly qualified teachers and teachers who are new to the school. Teachers say they find this helpful in establishing their roles and responsibilities and in understanding the faith aspect of the school.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Science Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out https://www.careerteachers.co.uk/overseas/australia-and-new-zealand for more information about what Career Teachers offer.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.