An all boys secondary school in North West London is looking to secure a hard-working and committed Maths teacher to start in January 2018.
- Secondary Maths Teacher
- North West London
- Temp - perm opportunity
- January 2018 start
About the school
This all boys secondary school offers a supportive but disciplined atmosphere and ensures that every student develops to his full potential. The school offers the boys that attend this school a wide and varied curriculum and helps pupils of all abilities, cultures and backgrounds to taste success and achievement.
They are very proud of what the boys are achieving and they continue to flourish in an atmosphere of mutual respect and discipline which encourages them to succeed.
The behaviour of pupils at this school is very good and there is a calm and purposeful atmosphere around the school.
The school is looking to recruit a Maths teacher to start after the Christmas break in January and continue until July 2018. The ideal candidate with be able to teach this subject up to higher school certificate level and be able to plan, prepare and teach outstanding lessons. The role will be until July 2018 in the first instance with a view to be made permanent in September 2018.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Maths Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to email@example.com. You can also check out https://www.careerteachers.co.uk/overseas/australia-and-new-zealand for more information about what Career Teachers offer.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.