A great primary school in Southwest London are looking for an experienced Primary Teacher for a position starting immediately. Applications are invited from excellent, enthusiastic...
A great school in north London are seeking a Year 4 teacher to start in January 2018. This is a three form entry school in a lovely part of north London.
- Year 4 teacher
- North London
- £130 - £150 per day
- January 2018 start
About the school
You will be joining a dynamic, enthusiastic team who are led by a very effective and established senior management team. There are good dynamics within the class and the children respond well to positive praise and to clear behaviour management techniques. They require a teacher who is able to motivate pupils to achieve their potential and who is committed to raising standards. The school was praised in their most recent OFSTED report for their ethos and teaching and was graded as "good" across all areas. The school has a large field and playground and is well resourced and plenty of parking available, if you drive.
About the role
The school like teachers who are team players, who are able to inspire children and spark their enthusiasm. You will be working alongside an established year group team who plan and work closely to work through ideas and activities together. NQTs are welcome to apply, along with experienced teachers.
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What can London, UK offer me?
London is a city brimming with life - there is always something interesting and different to do, and by living on the doorstep of Europe you can experience everything it has to offer whilst also developing in your teaching career.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Primary Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938 for more information.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.