Science Teacher - North London
A North London is School is currently searching for a Science Teacher to join their team starting in February 2019!
- North London
- Science teacher
- February 2019
- Full time
About the School - North London
The Science department is strong, well-managed and has a solid team of supportive and dedicated teachers who continually work to make pupils feel confident in their abilities. Ideally candidates will work well with staff and pupils to inspire a passion in Science. This is an exceptional Secondary school with high expectations of pupils and staff, good behaviour policies, and an exciting curriculum.
Who you are
This post requires an enthusiastic, hardworking, conscientious and energetic individual, teaching science across key stages 3 and 4. Currently there is no provision within the timetable for A level but this may change in future years. As a science teacher at this secondary school, you can be part of a team which enforces high standards of behaviour and pushes students to achieve their very best in science. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to shape the lives of young people in North London.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you think moving to London is something that interests you and you have the skills that match the above criteria then get in touch with Isabel at email@example.com or free phone 0422 406 345 for more information!
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.