Early Years Educator for January 2019 start
Are you a qualified teacher seeking a new opportunity for February 2019? Career Teachers is recruiting for an Early Years Educator to join a primary school in London this February.
The School - Barnet
The school caters for pupils aged from Nursery-11 years (Nursery - Year 6). The school is in a residential area and has good support from parents and is at the heart of the local community. The school is one form entry in most year group, but definitely so in Early Years and key stage 1.
Person Specification - Early Years Educator - Barnet, London
The successful applicant will be a qualified teacher. You must have strong literacy and numeracy skills and have an excellent level of English. You should have an enthusiastic and engaging approach to teaching and strive to inspire inquisitive minds.
You MUST have experience teaching Nursery to Year 2 and have excellent knowledge of phonics.
The school will welcome experienced teachers as well as top quality newly qualified teachers (NQTs).
About the Role - Early Years Educator - Barnet, London
You will be working alongside an experienced phase leader who has been at the school for the past few years. If you are newly qualified, you will receive full support during your induction year and if you are experienced, the school may be able to offer TLR points for specific subject areas. The classes in early years and key stage 1 have very good, well-established support staff.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Isabel at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone her directly on (+61) 422 406 345.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.