English Teacher - West London
A school in West London is currently recruiting for an English teacher for February 2019. If you are a newly qualified or experienced English teacher this might be the role for you!
- English Teacher
- West London
- February 2019
- £130 - £180 per day
English Teacher Person Specification:
The school is looking for an experienced or newly qualified English teacher who has the ability to make learning fun and interesting. You will be an English teacher who can inspire all pupils in your class with engaging, informative lessons designed to create higher attainment levels. Career Teachers wants to recruit an English Teacher who has the skills to deliver fun yet productive lessons and ignite student's learning passion. The school wants to recruit an English teacher who has an excellent grasp of how to best manage challenging behaviour in the classroom to ensure that all pupils make progress and learning is inclusive of all.
About the English Teacher Role:
In this English teacher post you will be expected to use your passion for the subject to enthuse pupils to opt for excellent grades. As such, you will be expected to have the academic knowledge to teach the subject all the way to stage 6. The successful English teacher will have access to extensive CPD within the position, a comprehensive induction scheme and fantastic support.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you think moving to London is something that interests you and you have the skills that match the above criteria then get in touch with Isabel at firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 0422 406 345 for more information!
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.