Career Teachers is currently recruiting for a forward thinking Teacher of ICT/ Computer Science to join an inclusive and a supportive secondary school within the Barnet Borough in Greater London area, to start after Easter 2021.
- Dedicated, inspiring and engaging;
- Excellent subject knowledge of ICT/ Computer Science
- Maintains positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies
- Is committed to ensuring pupil reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
You will have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), after completing a PGCE, Graduate Teaching Program (GTP), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), QTLS or equivalent overseas teaching qualification.
About the Role
As a Teacher of Computer Science you will be part of a supportive and a proactive Department within an outstanding, inclusive school.
At Career Teachers we offer:
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today as looking for the suitable teacher to start in January 2021 also visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a brand new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £250/ £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
your application has been submitted