Career Teachers are supporting the Headteacher of a secondary school in Crewe who wish to appoint a Humanities to join their school as soon as possible. This is a full time, fixed term role until July 2024.
The successful candidate will be:
- A Humanities Teacher with a PGCE and QTS (ECT's will be considered)
- Innovative, diligent, flexible and with a drive for improvement
- A dedicated team player who develops excellent relationships with pupils and staff alike
- Professional, always leading by example
- Fully supportive of the positive ethos of the school and a willingness to contribute to wider school life, for example, through extracurricular activities
- Willing to participate in personal continued professional development.
- A permanent UK resident with valid right to work
This is an 11-18 community comprehensive school that is committed to providing a secure and caring learning environment for all their pupils. There are currently just under 700 pupils on roll and they are going through a significant period of change. According to Ofsted, 'newly appointed senior leaders and governors have begun to address the weaknesses that have held back pupils' success in the past. Staff told inspectors that they welcome recent changes and the higher expectations of senior leaders. Staff said that leaders support their well-being effectively and that leaders strive to ensure that they have a reasonable workload.'
If you would like to be considered for this Humanities role, please submit your application and we will be in touch to discuss in greater detail.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted