Are you a Humanities teacher looking for a different role? We are currently working with a SEN School for pupils with vision impairment based in Waltham Forest.
This would be an exciting opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of children with a vision impairment, some of whom have additional needs.
Experience would be an advantage but not necessary as training will be provided.
This School specialists in supporting pupils with vision impairment and through a personalised curriculum, appropriate support, and harnessing the very latest technology, they don't just help their pupils access the curriculum, they bring it alive for them. As a result, their pupils thrive; they achieve a variety of qualifications and develop into confident, articulate, and ambitious young adults who are curious to further their knowledge and stretch themselves.
As such, every member of their team benefits from:
- Exceptional Continuous Professional Development programme.
- Strong focus on staff welfare and well-being.
- Excellent employment package including Training and Development, interest free loans for bicycle purchase Generous Local Government Pension Scheme and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Immediate right to work in the UK
- A patient and understanding approach
- Be able to teach Humanities
- Excellent communication skills
- Existing DBS check on the update service
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £200 per person.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted