Maths Teacher (SEN)
Starting ASAP, South Leicestershire
A small, diverse and successful County SEN School in Leicestershire is looking to recruit 2 x Teachers to start immediately.
The Head Teacher is looking for an experienced Teacher with a true commitment to teaching and a team player attitude.
This SEN School is well-known in the area and is led by an extremely successful Senior Leadership Team, who will support you from day one.
We would love to hear from you if you:
* Are very organised and can plan effectively to meet the needs of all pupils
* Are enthusiastic about all aspects of learning and teaching
* Are highly motivated with high expectations of attainment and behaviour from all pupils
* Believe children learn best through first-hand experience
* Are committed to your own professional development
* Have the ability to work as part of a hardworking, enthusiastic and committed team
* Demonstrate great inter-personal skills and have a good sense of humour
* Will make a significant contribution to the life of the school.
If you are interested in this SEN Teacher role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY below.
We will be in touch within 24 hours to chat through this position in further detail, before getting your CV over to the school.
To be eligible for any role with our Agency you must;
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online Update Service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted