A 'Good" secondary school in North West London are looking to secure a hard-working and articulate English Teacher for September 2018North West London Long term...
An outstanding secondary school in West London are looking to secure a hardworking History Teacher to start after the East Holidays in April 2018.
- History Teacher
- Long term temp assignment
- Ofsted 'Outstanding"
- North London
- April 2018 start
About the school
This school is an Outstanding academy in North London who has high aspirations for every student and provided exceptional education and pastoral care. The school was recognised as outstanding by ofsted in 2015. The school has high expectations for effort, behaviour and uniform and focus on supporting and challenging each other to achieve their full potential. The students and staff demonstrate an enormous pride to work and attend the school. This school is a happy Academy, focused on supporting and challenging each other to achieve their full potential.
The school are looking to recruit a History Teacher to start in April 2018 and continue until July 2018 in the first instance. The school would be happy to consider a NQT or experienced Teacher for this role as long as they have the drive and dedication to plan, prepare and teach outstanding lessons.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you think moving to London is something that interests you and you have the skills that match the above criteria then get in touch with Isabel at email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938 for more information!
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.