History TeacherDo you want to teach History in a progressive and well resourced school situated in Waltham Cross, Hertforshire?** Secondary School Requires an experienced or...
Our Client school is looking for a History teacher with experience or a newly qualified History Teacher to join an outstanding secondary school.
We are seeking all History teachers, whether you are a teacher of experience or a NQT.
We want to hear from you!
* History teaching role
* Accepting CVs from NQTs and experienced History teachers
* Fantastic Career Progression
* Strong History department This is the perfect opportunity for an NQT or a teacher with years of experience teaching History looking to join a great department in South East London. This school is a high achieving secondary school in South East London where the staff retention is consistently at a high. This school prides itself on offering the best they can for its pupils, teaching staff and parents. This History department is well maintained with a team of teachers who believe in a hard work mentality with a fantastic head of Department. The students here pushed to achieve the best they can and this is shown by their constantly high level results come GCSE time.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.