£65 - £75 per day
Are you a confident Cover Supervisor? Do you have previous experience working with secondary school students? Would you like to have flexible work to obtain the perfect work-life balance? Career Teachers are looking for hardworking, efficient, and reliable individuals to work as Cover Supervisors in our Sheffield schools on a day to day, short-term, and long-term basis. You don't necessarily need a teaching qualification, but ideally you will have some experience working with children in a school setting. If so, we have the right role for you!
- Previous experience within Secondary Schools supporting and assisting students in KS3 and KS4.
- Confident in managing challenging behaviours.
- Adaptable and nurturing with a positive demeanour.
- The ability to maintain effective and trusting relationships
- Working as a Cover Supervisor will give you a fantastic opportunity to build on your classroom experience, develop your classroom management behaviour strategies, and, get real world experience if you want to pursue a career in teaching.
What Career Teachers Can Offer You:
- Competitive rates of pay in relation to Cover Supervisor work.
- Continual opportunities for CPD and training courses such as Team Teach, Makaton, PECs and behaviour management.
- Support from your dedicated consultant and the whole team·
- Refer a friend scheme.
Contact: Daniel Mace
Phone number: 0114 272 2255
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Career Teacher's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Career Teachers are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone, we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted