A well-respected SEN through school in West Ealing is currently seeking a teacher to start in October in a Key Stage 3 class.
Supporting students aged from 4 to 16 in their main school, with recently opened Post-16 unit off site, the school focus on providing an exception education to children and young adults with autistic spectrum conditions (ASC/ASD). Their approach combines state of the art resources with community outreach and engagement to ensure that their students receive a rounded educational experience that enables them to achieve and exceed their potential.
Applicants must have qualified teacher status (QTS) and some experience of working with students with additional needs. They should also have the following abilities and attributes:
- Demonstrate a commitment to working with children and young people with ASD and to enable them to reach their full potential;
- Be able to deploy a wide range of effective behaviour management strategies and manage challenging situations in a positive and solution-focused manner;
- Plan, prepare and deliver a broad and balanced curriculum relevant and appropriate to pupils with SEN and autism, using a wide range of teaching strategies to meet differing learning styles and a wide range of abilities;
- Develop effective working relationships across the community, building a strong team ethic with teaching assistants as well as positive external relationships with parent/carers, colleagues and multi-agency professionals 1
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young people within the school.
To be considered, please apply with your CV today.
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted