Are you a dedicated SEND teacher looking for a new opportunity this September?
If so, my client would love to hear from you.
My client is a large special needs school in the London Borough of Camden supporting 260 amazing pupils aged 2 to 19 identified with complex needs. The pupils have layered needs, and their profiles include Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties, Severe Learning Difficulties, Moderate Learning Difficulties, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Communication Disorders, Social, Emotional, Mental Health Priorities, Genetic Disorders, and Multi-Sensory Priorities.
The school is focused on positive relationships, and embraces multi-agency planning which places the pupil and their family at the core of their approach. Positive attitude and effective communication which enables teamwork is fundamental. As a Centre of Excellence, they represent a school community which is committed to research, innovation and development through our professional learning community ethos.
The school are recruiting four teachers for one-year maternity cover classroom teaching roles. At the end of the 2022 academic year there may also be opportunities to progress to a full-time contract. The school are very focused on staff well-being and workload balance, and offer a range of staff opportunities for support, including mentoring and NESTs.
- Reflecting the values of the school: positive attitude, respect, and integrity
- Passion for creating positive climates for learning
- Commitment to working in partnership with colleagues, families, and specialists
- Knowledge and understanding of special educational needs through experience in the classroom
- Knowledge and understanding of special educational needs through completion of relevant courses and training, demonstrating a commitment to continued professional development and learning (CPDL)
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Further study, research, or qualifications in the area of SEN and Disability.
To be considered, please apply with your CV today.
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted