A friendly and supportive through school in Hertfordshire is seeking two teaching assistants to join their team in September 2020.
This charming independent, residential provision is supported by the National Autistic Society. Located in a rural setting just outside Radlett, it presents a supportive, homely environment that is underpinned by exceptional SEN practice.
The school are looking for individuals who have a passion to work in an organisation that specialises in autism, supporting autistic adults or children on the autism spectrum live the life they choose.
- Patient, inspiring, caring and sensitive towards the needs of vulnerable people
- Good listeners, able to report and record information accurately
- Team players, able to work independently with little support as required
- Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals
- Individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices
You may also have
- a personal connection to autism or a desire to work with people with autism
- real life experience supporting autistic adults or children with autism in a paid or voluntary capacity.
If you feel you have a reliable attitude to work and a genuine passion to enable individuals with autism to reach and surpass their potential, it would be fantastic to hear from you. Please apply with your CV today to be considered.
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted