- An interest in supporting pupils with SEN to fully reach their learning and life potential (including at exam level eg City and Guilds)
- Someone who will keep their pupil's safe
- An ability to adapt teaching and SoW to meet the needs of pupils with diverse needs including cognitive delays and physical challenges.
- A team player willing to support and work across the school
- The ability to use a wide range of communication techniques (PECS, Signalong etc)
- Good organisational skills
- A highly structured approach to teaching suited to the needs of pupils with ASD
- The ability to plan and teach across a range of subjects- due to the size and nature of the school the successful candidate will need to teacher additional subjects eg English, Maths and/or PHSCE
- A supportive staff team
- A commitment to your continued professional development
- Small class groups
- The opportunity to work in a caring, friendly and ambitious school
To be considered, please apply with your CV today: it would be fantastic to hear from you.
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted